High temperature resistant power cable
A: the product features and uses. This product is suitable for the connecting wires of electrical instruments and automatic transmission lines with rated voltage 1000V and below. It has excellent properties such as oil resistance, waterproof, abrasion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, corrosive gases, aging resistance and non combustion. It is suitable for metallurgy, power, petrochemical and other industries.
Two: product implementation standards
Flame-retardant properties test implementation of GB12666-90 standard
Three: usage characteristics
1. AC rated voltage: U0/U 450/750KV
2. high working temperature: polyfluoroethylene propylene (F46) insulation does not exceed 200 degrees C.
Soluble polytetrafluoroethylene (PFA) insulation does not exceed 260 degrees.
3. low ambient temperature: PVC sheath: fixed at -40 C, fixed at -15 C.
Fluoroplastics and silicone rubber sheathed: fixed at -60 C, fixed at -20 C.
4. the installation temperature of cable installation shall not be less than 0 C (fluoroplastics, silicone rubber and sheathed cable not less than -25 C).
5. the allowable bending radius of the cable: the non armored cable is less than 6 times the outer diameter of the cable.
The copper tape shield or steel tape armored cable is 12 times smaller than the outer diameter of the cable.
The fluorine plastic insulated and sheathed cable is 8 times smaller than the outer diameter of the cable.